– Getting Ready For The Week –
Monday has always been the unspoken enemy for the people who totally enjoyed their weekends with their full energy. Also they feel lack of passion and motivation on Monday morning. It generally happens for getting out of all sizzling excitements and mental relaxation which really makes a Monday a blue one. But Mondays should be welcomed with great enthusiasm, enormous hope and full of energy cause this is the start of a new week and have to do the best!!!
- Come in the office with a smile on your face, even if you don’t really feel like it and it might feel uncomfortable and unnatural.
- What do you want to accomplish? How do you want to feel? What do you want to appreciate, or let go of? Start the week by thinking about how you want the next 5 days to count.
- When you have your intention for the week, create a to-do list of things that will make you feel productive and powerful.
- New week, new inbox. Clear the emails you received during the weekend that add very little to your day. Go through the ones that you left unread from last week as well.
- Check what is already scheduled in your agenda for the week and block off some time to be able to finish some work.
Remember that work isn’t just about getting things done, but it’s also about spending good time with the people you like the most in your office. You spend 40+ hours per week with them, you might as well build good relationships. Take a break with a colleague, get to know someone new, go out at lunch time, laugh out loud. It will be a good day and a good week.