Thank you for considering our team.
We are a friendly and helpful bunch who work for each other, day in and day out. All the support that you’re looking for is here, so let’s get to work and achieve the impossible. We want to set you up for success. We are intentional about encouraging our partners to reach their full potential and helping others to do the same. That’s what we do here. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you aboard.
First, do you have what it takes?
Buyer’s Agent Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments & close for buyer agency agreements.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with the mortgage lenders.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents, and/or home sellers.
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Write & submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee the entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting &, etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research.
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that the lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM).
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase.
- Train, mentor, and assist in the hiring of additional buyer’s agents and showing assistants.
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Regularly attend team meetings.
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients.
Buyer’s Agent Production Expectations
- Lead Sourcing – Buyer’s Agent is expected to generate an equal amount of leads & closed transactions from Buyer’s Agent’s own Center of Influence (COI) and general prospecting efforts to match the number of leads & transactions generated by the team and ultimately closed by Buyer’s Agent.
- Team Generated Leads – (definition) Apply the “But-For Test”: But for the existence of the team & its listings, would the lead have been generated? So inbound calls from signs on listings and internet inquiries from online listings would be considered Team Generated Leads since but for the team & the listings they would not have been generated in the first place.
- Buyer’s Agent Generated Leads – (definition) Leads generated from Buyer’s Agent’s own COI and other prospecting efforts like Expired Listings, For Sale By Owner (FSBO), Just Listed/Just Sold contacts, etc. Any listings generated by Buyer’s Agent will be counted as Buyer’s Agent Generated Leads for sourcing purposes too.
- Activity Tracking – The buyer’s Agent is expected to input & report all prospecting an client servicing activities regularly for accountability and to keep the rest of the team informed.