The KG Legacy Group at Keller Williams Advantage 2 is seeking a Rockstar member for our growing team! This person will be a high-impact team member driving customer care and business operations under the guidance of our Lead Administrative Partner. If you are an enthusiastic people person, dependable, resourceful, and team-oriented, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a self-starter with a “Can Do” attitude willing bring a creative spark to the team! Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish).
- Receive agents daily schedules
- Communicate with agents
- Handle incoming emails
- Coordinate events
- Draft & execute written communication to customers
- Run errands: Office procedures, post office, professional pictures, lockbox removal, etc.
- Monitor & update website
- Prepare customer consultation materials
- Order necessary office supplies
- Maintain & update customer database
- Support Listing Manager/Transaction Coordinator
- Operate scanners, facsimile machines and photocopiers
- Create documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Answer routine inquiries from customers, agent, vendors, and brokers
- Provide support to agents and brokers during the transaction process including scanning documents and obtaining property information from public records
**Assistants may not interpret contracts or negotiate on behalf of an agent or broker.**
- Perform marketing tasks to promote active listings
- Create marketing materials in both print and digital formats
- Coordinate open house events
- Schedule property tours and answer questions about advertised properties.
- Gather information about people who are interested in buying or selling properties.
- Any additional tasks as needed
- Answer incoming calls and return follow up calls in a timely manner
- Nurture customer database on behalf of agents to advance progress of leads
- Schedule buyer consultations and listing appointments on behalf of the buyer and listing agents
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries
- Prospect for new business and follow up with leads in the pipeline
- Script practice daily to improve phone communication skills
- Develop business opportunities within specific geographies served by our team
- Stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market
- Attend weekly Team meetings
- Answer questions from other agents and teams about properties in a timely manner
- Schedule 30-day, 90-day and 120-day customer follow-up tasks to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational skills
- Have a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation and current auto insurance
- Be proficient in all Microsoft office programs and Google Suite
- Possess a positive, “Can Do” attitude
- Have a passion for learning
- Committed to providing 5-Star customer experiences
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred
About the Company:
Our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service to all of our customers. We take great pride in the relationships we build. We do not measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our customers.
Part-time with the opportunity to grow to full-time
Compensation ranges from $13 – $15 per hour and will be determined based on experience.