KG Legacy Group at Keller Williams Advantage 2 is seeking an energetic, organized Listing Manager seeking long-term employment in a fast-paced, high producing team atmosphere!
- Responsible for providing exceptional service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes into contract. Responsible for a smooth transition of seller files to Transaction Coordinator to ensure that exceptional service continues.
- Responsible for producing listing marketing materials and scheduling promotional programs for listings.
- Responsible for regular communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Responsible for keeping the Listing Specialist or Team Leader updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supports the Listing Specialist by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials, and preparing pre-listing packages.
- Assists the Listing Specialist in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Real Estate License (preferred but not required)
- Transaction Coordination Experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Active Listener
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Ability to problem solve
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Flexible Work Schedule